Minutes of the March 2003 Meeting
[Note: These submissions appear on the Aug 03 LoAR]
NOTE: The minutes for March are not available, but these
items from the August LoAR appear to have been considered at this meeting. They
are all the Caidan items on that LoAR that are not accounted for on the
February or April CoH minutes.
- 'Abd al-Salam of Saint Artemas. Holding name and device
(Submitted under the name Sharif 'Abd al-Salam ibn Salah). Argent, in
sinister chief a mullet between the horns of a decrescent vert and a gore
- A'ishah bint Rashid al-Andalusi. Name. (Device returned: Gules, two
peacocks respectant Or)
- Brion Dargan. Name and device. Argent, two dragons combattant sable
maintaining between them a step-cut gemstone palewise gules all within a
- Christgaen von Köln. Name and device. Argent crusilly formy, a
- Christina O'Cleary and Anderewe Hawkewood. Badge. (Fieldless) A
demon's head cabossed gules jessant of an arrow Or.
- Colin ap Llywarch. Device. Per pale argent and vert, two wyverns
- Dimitrii Serev. Name (Submitted as Dimitrii
- Elena verch Gwalchmai. Device. Vert, a falcon argent within a
bordure argent semy of triquetras vert.
- Galen de Leon. Name change from Galen the Clumsy. (His previous
name, Galen the Clumsy, is released.)
- Jacob ffrayser. Name and device. Sable, a scorpion and on a chief
indented argent a snake glissant vert.
- Khalid of Dun Or. Holding name and device (Submitted under the name
Khalid al-Adami 'Abd al-Aziz). Per fess azure and vert, a crux ansata
and in chief a scimitar fesswise edge to chief argent.
- Lot Ramirez. Name and device. Per chevron rayonny argent and azure,
two crescents and a mullet of six points elongated to base
- Lyonnete la cousturiere. Name.
- Marisse vanden Berghe. Name.
- Max Erich von Baden. Name.
- Muirenn ingen meic Martain. Device. Per fess vert and sable, issuant
from a vol argent a sinister hand argent.
- Nicola da Lipari. Device. Vert, a griffin and on a chief dovetailed
Or three mullets vert.
- Robert James Buchanan. Name and device. Vert, a cross between in
bend a triskele and a tower Or.
- Siobhán inghean an Chamsroin. Device. Per pale gules and
purpure, three triquetras argent.
- Sören Nielsen. Device. Sable, a winged tree blasted and
eradicated and in chief four crescents argent.
- South Crossewaie, College of. Branch name. (Submitted as College
of Southern Crossewaies)
- Steffen von Ostdorf. Name. (Listed on the LoI as Steffan
- Ulrich von Kallenberg. Name.
Return to the Minutes list
Return to the main Herald's page
Return to the Caid home page