HERALD’S EVENT REPORT
In order for an award to appear in the Order of Precedence, a court report needs to be filed with the relevant information. The link above will take you to the correct location for submitting an Event/Court Report.
Information you will need to complete this report:
- Your name and email address
- The event name and Territory
- The date of the event (for wars or other extended events, there may be multiple days – please note the correct date for each award, or submit a separate report for each date)
- The award recipient’s name – use the spelling from the OP if possible. If the name in the OP needs to be updated, add a comment explaining that.
- The name of the award – if it’s an augmentation to an existing award, indicate that.
- For awards given for particular art forms, combat forms, etc, please list that.
- If there was a royal / baronial change-over that day, indicate who gave the awards.